Why Join ISSSP?
Learning about ISSSP’s benefits is an important first step in becoming a member. Our extensive resources provides members a comprehensive offering of webinars, presentations, and conferences that enhance knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma practice.
There are many reasons to join a professional organization. Whether you are an experienced professional or new to Lean Six Sigma, ISSSP provides membership access to satisfy them.
Gain Knowledge: Do you have a Lean or Six Sigma-related problem or question?
- An answer may be found in ISSSP’s resource base of webinars, presentations, papers and case studies.
- Submit your question in ISSSP’s Discussion Forum for other members to comment.
Network: Find like-minded people!
- View member profiles to find like-minded professionals.
Share: Do you have a resource to share or an answer to someone else's question?
- Answer questions and make suggestions in ISSSP’s Discussion Forum.
- Submit resources using ISSSP’s Submit Materials or Submit a Webinar links.
- Use ISSSP’s LinkedIn Group to find other professionals with similar interests.
Mentor: Would you like to support and offer advice to a member new to Lean Six Sigma?
- Or do you as a new professional need a mentor? Offer mentorship or request a mentor using ISSSP’s Mentor Thread in the Discussion Forum.
We look forward to serving you and being a valued partner!