The Art of Designing a Principle-Based Architecture.
What if someone told you Lean doesn’t work in Healthcare? …What if you found they were right!
The problem that healthcare organizations have on not recognizing system performance optimizations, cost reductions, and improved quality outcomes have been found to be attributed to its characteristics during Lean transformations. This is no different than any other industry. In this Webinar, Dr. Mohamed Saleh dissects a recent qualitative research study he conducted and the role sociocharacteristics in organizations had on technical characteristics during Lean implementations and how leaders' mindsets affected achieving desired results. Dr. Saleh will expand on four domains:
- Organizational leadership
- Organizational culture
- Organizational change
- Intrinsic organizational factors
Highlighting how Systems can be redesigned to inform the Technical systems (Management Systems, Work Systems and Improvement Systems), reinforcing healthcare required set of behaviors that would enable long term sustainable adoption throughout the Lean transformation.
- A better understanding on system design principles from the dimensional lens of the organizational socio-characteristics verse traditional approaches, creating a personal design fit for each unique setting
- How to design a sustainable long-term Architecture informed by Mindsets and Beliefs and anchored in organizational values
- How to identify key leverage points within your structure that can expand beyond the workshop that can help build on organizational heritage
- How to select and construct unique key behavioral indicators to your personal organizational design and how to measure it.