7th Annual Leadership Conference
Be Among the Leaders
May 16-19, 2006 • Scottsdale, Arizona
An Unparalleled History of Leadership
ISSSP Six Sigma Leadership Conference
.Building on seven years of experience, the ISSSP Leadership Conference is the premier Six Sigma event. ISSSP’s status as a membership organization singularly enables us to create an unparalled educational and networking atmosphere. Here’s just some of the reasons why you and your Six Sigma deployment team should attend. Join us in Scottsdale, AZ on May 16-19, and discover for yourself why year after year, our delegates keep coming back.Enjoy three action-packed days with a program that includes…
- Conference Keynote Address: Chad Holliday, Chairman and CEO of DuPont
- Professional Development Workshops
- In all, 65 hours of presentations from companies including:
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- Brunswick Corporation
- TRW Automotive
- United Health Group
- Bank of America
- Seagate Technology
- Microsoft Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- Cavendish Farms
- Crucial Conversations in Six Sigma Workshop by Joseph Grenny
- Roundtable discussions, educational workshops, and book signings
- Six Sigma Executive Overview
- Professional Skills Development
Charles O. Holliday, Jr.
Chairman and CEO, DuPont
2006 Keynote and Honored Guest
And don’t forget the great extra-curricular activities available at the Leadership Conference…
- Benchmarking Forum – Arrange for private forums with other Six Sigma deployments; compare notes and figure out what’s working and what’s not.
- Benchmarking Survey – Data from the survey created by our corporate community. Take the survey yourself, and review the results summary. Attend roundtables discussions about key aspects of the survey.
- Wake Up to Life – Experience the serene perfection Arizonans are proud to call home during this early morning hike. It’s a perfect way to start your conference day.
- Discover Lounge & Showcase – Interact with your fellow delegates in this laid back booth, demo, and loung area.
- Valuable Connections – An exclusive reception for the top executives in attendance. Contact Roxanne O’Brasky to seek an invitation.
- Private Team Strategy Sessions – ISSSP can provide space for you to meet with your team before or after the conference, to plan your attendance or debrief what you’ve learned.
- Dinner & Entertainment
Plus, you can discover all that Leadership Conference has to offer when you bring your team and spread them around to cover all the concurrent sessions and attend the modules in which your company is most interested.